Mobile Developer (iOS)
As an iOS developer on the Rubikal team, you'll work with a team of engineers designing brand new products as well as enhancing existing apps for our clients.
- Build and distribute iOS apps (includes dealing with intricacies of code signing, platform rules and guidelines, etc)
- Debug crash and bug reports with customers.
- Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and builds quality software.
- Craft delightful and intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Create test cases, unit tests and automation scripts.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Push the boundaries of current mobile platforms by solving complex and interesting problems.
- Play an important role in improving the team’s technical depth and efficiency.
- B.Sc of Computer Engineering graduate or equivalent practical experience
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in design and development
- A love for speed. Milliseconds means everything.
- A strong attention to detail, usability, security, and reliability.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Availability to overlap to U.S. time zones as needed
- Competitive salary
- State-of-the-art computer hardware and software
- Rideshare stipend for commuting
- Meal stipend
- Gym membership
- Flexible schedule
- Your work makes a difference in people's lives