As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll be architecting and implementing the user interface and middle tier of our coaching platform. You will work with all parties in the company to define and provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive user interface that will be one of the key differentiators of the service in the marketplace.
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives and lead regular code reviews with a major focus on usability, performance, scalability and future expansion
- Write robust code; demonstrate its robustness through automated tests.
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of ownership and delivery
- Experience architecting and implementing large scale web applications with a sophisticated user interface
- Experience using frontend technologies like Node.js, gulp, grunt, webpack, bower, SASS, etc.
- Appreciation of agility and pragmatism in software development
- Strong product sense and feel for design, UX/UI
- Own and develop new features for our clients’ software platforms
- Lead the design and architecture of the frontend application, ensuring that we consistently improve our platform so we can deliver features quickly with high reliability and scalability
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives and lead regular code reviews with a major focus on usabilty, performance, scalability and future expansion
- Constantly improve and manage our frontend technology stack
- Work with designers, product managers and backend engineers to respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Able to overlap with US timezones at times
- Competitive salary
- State-of-the-art computer hardware and software
- Rideshare stipend for commuting
- Meal stipend
- Gym membership
- Flexible schedule
- Your work makes a difference in people's lives