Mobile Developer (Android)
The Android mobile developer will be responsible for building applications on the Android platform that support our clients' initiatives. You'll work as part of a dynamic team of engineers to solve challenging problems, while delivering exciting products to our customers.
- Build and distribute Android apps (includes dealing with intricacies of code signing, platform rules and guidelines, etc)
- Debug crash and bug reports with customers.
- Good understanding of Gradle build tools.
- Familiar with building apps with variants .
- Up to date with latest technologies of android versions.
- Create test cases, unit tests and automation scripts.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and builds quality software.
- Craft delightful and intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Push the boundaries of current mobile platforms by solving complex and interesting problems.
- Play an important role in improving the team’s technical depth and efficiency.
- B.Sc of Computer Engineering graduate or equivalent practical experience
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in design and development
- A love for speed. Milliseconds means everything.
- A strong attention to detail, usability, security, and reliability.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Availability to overlap to U.S. time zones as needed
- Competitive salary
- State-of-the-art computer hardware and software
- Rideshare stipend for commuting
- Meal stipend
- Flexible schedule
- Your work makes a difference in people's lives