QA Automation Engineer
As a senior QA Automation engineer, you'll be responsible for building the test suite for more junior engineers, as well as developing automation protocols that allow us to scale our QA function and provide faster and more specific feedback to our development teams.
- You will ensure that our coaching platform is awesome and high-quality
- Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
- Help educate others in Engineering and Product on testing and QA; work with them to determine product quality goals and measurements
- Work with engineering and support to triage inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues
- Expand our end-to-end automated test coverage
- Should be able to understand the test infrastructure and Test Framework
- Should have hands on experience on building Automation Framework
- Quick Debugging skills of test execution errors and completely responsible for resolving the issues independently.
- Understanding of the existing framework and maintaining the new scripts addition and proposing enhancements on the framework.
- Enhancement of new ideas, framework development to make the framework more robust.
- Work closely with developers and product managers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle to ensure software quality
- Understanding of system architecture.
- Experience of test development with positive and negative test scenarios
- Experience in Application, API automation desired
- Experience of Test Automation of UI & API.
- Experience with Selenium or any other similar test framework
- Competitive salary
- Rideshare stipend for commuting
- Meal stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Your work makes a difference in people's lives